Essays differ from posts in that I intend to continuously maintain them as time goes on. In doing so, I hope that they will always be up to date and relevant for anyone who reads them.
- Web Design & Development for Business
- SEO & Web Marketing For New Web Ventures
- What Startups Are Really Like
Similar to essays, I’ve written several series of posts on a particular topic or theme that I’ve categorized for easy reading (note: after you click a link you’ll notice that the posts are displayed in reverse chronological order, so you’ll likely want to start from the bottom and work your way up…maybe someday I’ll hack up WordPress and fix this).
- Partners: How to Find Them and How Many You Need
- Creating a Better Customer Service Workflow
- A Case Study in Hiring Our First Customer Service Employee
- How Amazon Exploits the “Mid-Tail”, Growing at the Expense of Small Merchants
I’ve also written a bunch of longer, in-depth posts on a variety of topics. Often times I spend much more time on these than the average post, and sometimes they involve quite a bit of research. Here are a few of my favorites: